Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Missed out on the tortured goose

For those of you who might not know f - gras is becoming illegal in california Friday, so we invited the inlaws to go out to a nice dinner, after the usual drama we decided to go with out them, then turns out there out, now what, well turns out they get their last order Thursday so guess what I'm doing Thursday at 7:30, yep tortured goose, but last night wasn't an epic fail, my buddy came over and we hung out and caught up, talked, great night so now it's bedtime so it may be a little while before I get my blogs out but I have sixteen plus I'm working on I hope you'll enjoy, and way cool we should have wifi by this weekend and next week two managers of my satellite company will be coming out to fix everything and set it up so I get whole house HDTV with Netflix and tv apps like face book, and more including controlling the system with a iPad app, wicked cool, time with friends and wifi and tv on demand ohmy did I get my DVR fix

No comments:

Post a Comment