Thursday, June 21, 2012

Tyranny of the box

Tivo, DVR, the new bane of my life, the new addiction, I'm sorry I can't go out I gotta watch my TiVo before it gets deleted, oh my Sophie's choice do I watch Hells kitchen or America's got talent, it's a never ending struggle of OMG all of those STARGATE univers's got deleted I was saving those, oh no I can't watch true blood I hate the cliff hangers, I need to wait until I have the whole season, what delete that 11 hours of alphas, NO, I have the whole series saved, go ahead and delete the whole new season of south park, yeah after we have it on DVD, oh frack we need to get this stuff watched where going to start getting two hours of big brother after dark every night. Or my favorite oh yeah you can delete that it's on Netflix, only to be followed by OMG Netflix deleted my show, ie Babylon 5, I had the whole series tivo'd and now it's gone. I don't know what this means over all other than I'm really bad, and guess I need to face the facts I admit I'm am powerless over it, I'm a television content hoarder, is their a meeting for me somewhere?...(sadly these are all true statements.)

No comments:

Post a Comment