Friday, June 22, 2012

Outrage from a sociopathy

I really don't know what's going on in the world today when murderabilia is being sold by the government, priests are attacking nuns and preaching acting out against the government, how a man who's a priest in his faith can run for the oval office, money sent to a country suffering a national tragedy can use relief money for security for whale research, what they say anyway, what thier really doing is whaling for the meat, when one of the framers of the constitution, and author, and signer, Ect, one of our founding fathers explains how to understand the constitution if a question about intent arises, and instead of LISTENING to what he said, twisting the facts to meet the goals of our own agendas, damn where a selfish race, I want to believe people are mostly good, but when I see all this going on, well hell, at least I admit I'm a selfish sociopath, the difference is I admit it and try to find a way to live on this planet with others, while doing my best not to hurt them, yeah I fail I'm an imperfect being, I admit it I've been to counseling, I know my own condition, heck I have it in writing, I could probably come close to quoting it, between my IQ and being a sociopath I'm an alien, a stranger in a strange land, but seeing these things I choose to not let them cage or limit me. For those of you who may not know sociopathy is quite common, most of the successful people have the same condition, it simply means I have a disconnect between my mind and my emotions, emotion is a diffrent language I don't understand and have learned to speak, do I sound like its my mother language no, I have an accent but I think I have a conversational level of competence, anyway I don't talk about this, so it will probably get zapped, if your one of the lucky ones, well now you know one of my many secrets that will come out here, I did promise honesty, I'm just not sure yet how far is to far, and how much is to much, enjoy life, it's far to short, it's unfortunate so many people are so focused on what comes after this life they dont stop to enjoy the triumphs and sorrows of this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment