Thursday, June 28, 2012

Terrorism, eye of the beholder?

This blog is not meant to offend, but I expect it might be a tad controversial, so before we get deep, I don't advocate using terror to get your way, so please try to take this as a devils advocate type of thinking trying to process out loud certain events going on in our world, such as ecoterrorism, the 99%, retake wall street, and cyberterrorist among a few. Upfront I'll say I don't know enough to say much about this, but to me it seems terror could be considered the last weapon of the minority. I'm not a gun nut, espousing your "going to half to pry my super powered assault rifle with holographic night scope from my cold dead hands", but our founding fathers unequivocally knew with out a well armed militia, not a military force, or police agency, we could be taken over by a state unwilling to validate our personhood, this is happening, as the government seeks to pass laws allowing them access to our most private thoughts, and detain us as terrorists, which today has become meaning anyone disagreeing with the 1%. If your a student or educators realizing what's happened to the American dream, or econauts trying to protect the world from the savage rape and exploitation manifest destiny, and colonialism have advocated since the beggining, or a so called cyber terrorist because you know the truth about the hypocrisy our governments function under repressing one group well practicing that same lifestyle in secret. They want access to everything we do on the Internet, when they could never go through our mail in this way, so they watch our Internet activity and if the government doesn't like it they can class you a terrorist strip you of your rights and hold you indefinetly, if you try to protect the enviorment from big government and corrupt corparations your a evil tree hugging terrorist, yet venture capitalists can buy companies, pollute, run up their debt, bankrupt them, fire everyone and walk away millions richer, so who are we, a republic of people, a democratic nation or a corporate capitalist conglomerate, IDK, I just see a world very diffrent than the one I grew up in, so in sum I guess don't take this as an advocacy of terrorism, or blackmail, take it as questions from an unknown anonymous moral minority who doesn't belong to the righteous right wing zealots, that's not my god, but I'm not into the corporate wage slave programs either. I'm tired of feeling like a commodity to be used and exploited when every new toy comes out, only to be told I deserve to die because I can't afford health insurance, after some drunk crashed into me, I guess according to those who know that loving god directed that drunk to me, to take away my healthy body, because our loving god wants me to die slowly because I was born in America the land of the free and the home of the brave, what happened to my pursuit of happiness, or did I loose it because other silver spoons, hand me down millionaires are willing to step on others to pursue happiness, they win? How machivellion, hed be proud. Guess maybe it should read pursuit of happiness if you have the moral willingness to step on those in front of you, and your a legacy, by all means step away, just quite telling me your doing it for my own good, we don't live in a nanny nation. Anyway I invite comments, but remember this is really just thinking out loud on what's going on in the media and the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment