Friday, June 22, 2012

Update on what's the point

I finally did call the satellite company and it was ugly, thier sending out a tech guy Sunday to fix the wires and reaim the dish, mind you a guy came out on the 16th, about a week ago and said the problem was the box and promptly replaced it, then in Monday there sending out a install guy to upgrade me to Hd, and install wires in a new room, well why can't this be done by the install guy on Monday, well he just handles installs not tech problems, ok why can't the tech guy handle this on Sunday, well he's a tech guy not an installer, but wait arnt they both coming out to deal with the wiring, and re-aligning the dish? No! Huh ok sounds like double-think to me, I know I'm being screwed some how but damned if all this circular thinking is showing me how! Of course I can pay 409$ for the visits, even though I'm paying for the insurance, or I can upgrade to the new HD box and everything's free, ok 400$ for an obsolete box or a new bleeding edge super cool HD box i can control with my iPad, free huh, yeah with a 24 month contract and 20$ more a month, why can't they have cable in rural areas, hell wifi would be nice, but I live in a community where we have no choice we get one company, because the city contracted with them, so I can't get AT&T or Comcast or anything except the contracted company, meaning no wifi, no cable, notta, gotta love this town!

No comments:

Post a Comment