Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Loss of a friend and faith

Recently a family friend of ours passed away totally unexpectedly, he always seemed as tough as an old war horse, I feel for his family, and I already miss his overly hard banging, um knocking on the door, I always knew when it was him only police knock that hard, but I cant help wondering is he happy, did he find what he was expecting? I wish I knew, but I guess faith wouldn't be faith anymore, if it was that easy. I hope and pray he found what he was looking for, and peace for his family I know what it's like loosing an absentee father, I can't imagine loosing a loving dad, and frankly I don't want to find out. My heart goes out to his family, his amazing wife, his kids and his grand kids who I wish they could have had the time to get to know their grandfather better! For all his tough exterior he was a kind and gentle man.

No comments:

Post a Comment