Monday, June 18, 2012

I see you, no longer in that place the eye cannot see!

My life, my love, my better half, my wife, my everything... This will be a continually updated post I think, because things change. I will try to cover how we met, the strange circumstances in which we came together, the many struggles we faced, some of which still face, and those like children, homes, and other struggles still to come. I promise like in all of my posts I will be completely honest, this may be hard for some to read especially if you happen to fall into one of those categories. Suffice it to say any relationship with an age difference of about 15 years is going to hit some tough spots, but as I've said our friendship and love for each other combined with the work and sacrafice has helped us make it so far. Though this may start sounding like a love letter, wars have always been before us, several times we've found our paths beggining to diverge, agian so far we continue to triumph, with the help of friends and loved ones, and even family. Yet our greatest strength is found in each other. Though to truly understand you need to know the whole story, so we should probably start at the beggining, lucky I'm telling the story, it's my choice, lol. But that will be our first update, that's a touchy area I'd like to be fully awake on that part so I'll pick up there next, see you all in the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment