Monday, June 18, 2012

Worth the time?

Should I continue blogging?! I still am trying to figure what is the point, what subjects are appropriate, who am I writing this for, do I care what people think, I don't know. Should I talk about my relationship or the things that go hand in hand with that, how about family and the prevailing issues there, it's a public forum do I have the right to talk about these things which others might find personal, does this go back agian to who and why am I writing this? Does it matter if I'm the only one reading it, or worse should I censor things because others might read this, I simply don't know. It seems so simple but when you think deeper it forces you to ask hard questions. Like the past, should I talk about parts of the darker elements of the past, and ultimatly the things ive learned from it, even though that means bringing up painful things not just for me, but agian the people involved? I am begging to think this is going to be an ongoing debate with myself, because I dont know who to talk to about it, who has an impartial thought on this issue? For now i'll leave you on that note but I will be back, because in the end thats at the heart of this endeavour, its not a secret journal for my thoughts. maybe more a platfform for my beliefs and experiences, we shall see, bye for now, my unknown fellowship. [i'm still trying to conceptualize you my possible readers, and what kind of social contract this creates between us.]

No comments:

Post a Comment